Sign in to follow this  
Sundevils79

Shorthair Mix Pups to a good home

My 3 year old shorthair decided to have a night on the town and ended up giving me a litter of pups father unknown. She is a great bird dog. Excellent hunter, retriever, pointer, and great family dog. She is very mild mannered for a shorthair and her pups are exhibiting the same qualities. The pups are already starting to retrieve and point a little. They definitely have the hunting bug as the chase all the birds, lizards, and cats around the house. If you are looking for a good family dog or hunting companion they are definitely what you want. I don't want any $$ just a good home. I have attached a flier with some pics I have 3 females and 1 male left. I am in Tucson but would be willing to drive a little. My number is 520-429-6113.

Puppy_Flier2.pdf

post-2550-1215886831_thumb.jpg

Hi I hope you found good homes for those puppies. I just barely came across this. I saw that flier there and just wanted to post this comment I work in a Vets office and have a dad who is a vet and a brother in school. One thing I picked up is to never advertise a free puppy. There are too many people who will come take them and use them for bait here in the valley for training Pit Bulls. Its really pretty messed up that it happens and I have seen first hand what can happen to them. I'm not trying to critize at all. Take it for what its worth advertise for 50 bucks and give them away when they come look at them. Like I said I hope they all have good homes if they do just pass the info along to the next guy you see.

Hi I hope you found good homes for those puppies. I just barely came across this. I saw that flier there and just wanted to post this comment I work in a Vets office and have a dad who is a vet and a brother in school. One thing I picked up is to never advertise a free puppy. There are too many people who will come take them and use them for bait here in the valley for training Pit Bulls. Its really pretty messed up that it happens and I have seen first hand what can happen to them. I'm not trying to critize at all. Take it for what its worth advertise for 50 bucks and give them away when they come look at them. Like I said I hope they all have good homes if they do just pass the info along to the next guy you see.

Ya i only posted on the hunting sites just for that reason. I an usually tell within a few minutes what people are going to do with the dogs. I still have 3 of them left. Two females and one male. IF you know of anyone wanting a bird dog in the making or just a great family dog. I took them out dove hunting and they definitely have the bug.