Sign in to follow this  

watch this

Hopefully some Utard doesn't shoot it before season starts. Boy what a awesome bull.

Buckhorn

Problem is, half of Utah knows about this bull. There have already been fist fights, slashed tires, and broken out windows from people fighting over this bull. 32 trucks on one ridge all at the same time waiting for him to come out. As beautiful a bull as he is, that mountain is a frickin' mess and the situation is going to get even uglier before season. :(

Problem is, half of Utah knows about this bull. There have already been fist fights, slashed tires, and broken out windows from people fighting over this bull. 32 trucks on one ridge all at the same time waiting for him to come out. As beautiful a bull as he is, that mountain is a frickin' mess and the situation is going to get even uglier before season. :(

I take it this bull is on public land?

I take it this bull is on public land?

For the time being. There is some private land up there, but I don't think that is where he will end up here in a couple weeks when he moves off his summer range. By the way, this bull was about 360 gross last year. He's put on an estimated 80"-90" in a single year. I hope and pray he makes it another year or two, but not likely. Too many people know about him, and some of them will resort to anything to get him killed. :(

i imagine one o' moss' millionaire clients will get to shoot it. seems sorta like the rule that all big bulls in utard land get shot by nonresidents with fat wallets and private jets and they get guided by moss. but all BS aside, that is the dangdest non-farm bull i've even heard of. Lark.

i imagine one o' moss' millionaire clients will get to shoot it. seems sorta like the rule that all big bulls in utard land get shot by nonresidents with fat wallets and private jets and they get guided by moss. but all BS aside, that is the dangdest non-farm bull i've even heard of. Lark.

The funny thing is, a farmer acquired a depredation tag to kill the bull as it was coming into his fields to feed. The Utah Fish Cops found out about it and were kind of disappointed as this was such a huge bull. Word then got to the Governor's Tag holder and he stepped in a paid the rancher a small fortune not to kill the bull. But, and this is the best part, the bid tag hunter can't hunt until September 1, and archery season starts August 16th ;) . That scene from "300" keeps popping into my mind... "our arrows will block out the sun" :ph34r: