Sign in to follow this  
Grizzly1022

NW AZ OTC Help

Just moved up to Las Vegas for school and am able to keep my AZ residency as a student. Still planning on hunting my OTC archery tag for 2020 and again in early 2021. I grew up hunting east and southern AZ, not much in the northwest area. Anyone have any advice on units that are an easier drive from Vegas for an archery hunt? 15b, 16a, 18a/b, 10, 19a, 8??? Not looking for spots, just unit recommendations and some opportunity to put some meat in freezer! TIA

FYI, ALL of the OTC Elk hunts are EXTREMELY difficult!  Almost any draw tag is better.  Harvesting an Elk can definitely be done, but very few people succeed.  Those who kill regularly, will likely NOT share any info, because they spent countless hours figuring out themselves.  OTC Deer is a MUCH better option to spend your time and energy.

• Like 1

16 minutes ago, Big Browns said:

FYI, ALL of the OTC Elk hunts are EXTREMELY difficult!  Almost any draw tag is better.  Harvesting an Elk can definitely be done, but very few people succeed.  Those who kill regularly, will likely NOT share any info, because they spent countless hours figuring out themselves.  OTC Deer is a MUCH better option to spend your time and energy.

I bet that’s why he’s asking about mule deer 😉😉😉

• Like 2
  • Haha 3

Well that makes a lot more sense now:)  Sorry, for some reason I thought you were talking about Elk.  My bad!  

That was actually a test, Congrats OZ31P for passing:)

image.png.0695179373a4d4293ecf57ce3c790d70.png

• Like 2
  • Haha 2