Sign in to follow this  
naturebob

Osceolla Turkeys.

I booked an Osceolla hunt in Daytona Florida area today at a great rate if any one  is interested.  I may drive and we could share or I may Fly. He has Freezers available to freeze them before you leave to come back to Arizona. Let Me know ,I have March 20th booked. And His birds have been certified by NWTF as true Osceollas  .................BOB!

1bird ,1K  ,I think these guys are not booked up cause of Covid and some are lowering price. I was gonna pay 1,500 last year. This Guy is 1500 for 2 Birds . I said I only want 1. Talked to a few others also This is hunt only no lodging  Guy with Lodging wanted 1,800 . I only need 2 nights motel..PS ,they have alotta Hogs too if You want . Not my cup of tea............BOB!

9 hours ago, naturebob said:

1bird ,1K  ,I think these guys are not booked up cause of Covid and some are lowering price. I was gonna pay 1,500 last year. This Guy is 1500 for 2 Birds . I said I only want 1. Talked to a few others also This is hunt only no lodging  Guy with Lodging wanted 1,800 . I only need 2 nights motel..PS ,they have alotta Hogs too if You want . Not my cup of tea............BOB!

Good luck, Bob. This is what to look for, but you'll find it kind of weird chasing turkeys among the palms. 🤣

METURK2.JPG.b54d3d6d6aa115dde98366a96fadb62a.JPG

7 hours ago, Outdoor Writer said:

Good luck, Bob. This is what to look for, but you'll find it kind of weird chasing turkeys among the palms. 🤣

METURK2.JPG.b54d3d6d6aa115dde98366a96fadb62a.JPG

I lived in the area for 1 Winter in the late 70's. Be fun to go back to Daytona and see the changes Nice Bird Tony. ,this will complete My Royal Slam..................BOB!

4 minutes ago, naturebob said:

I lived in the area for 1 Winter in the late 70's. Be fun to go back to Daytona and see the changes Nice Bird Tony. ,this will complete My Royal Slam..................BOB!

The Osceola was the final one of my turkey slam, as well. I killed that bird on the Seminole Res. Even got to stay in a traditional chickee hut. It was a fun hunt, even with the temps in the 80s. 😎 

• Like 1