Sign in to follow this  
GameHauler

Sticker Sighting

Did you happen to notice an Unlimited Outfitters sticker in the window as well???? :rolleyes: Details G/H.... Details.... :P :lol: :lol: Guess there could be other trucks that match that description.... but in Payson?? :huh:

Hope to get down your way to see you one of these days.... life is just too busy.... Not enough hours in the day.

Later, Bud!

G

I was not paying attention to the truck as it drove by

The big sticker caught my eye after it passed.

If I had to guess I don't think it was Brian's truck

but like I said it was passed before I looked.

You better get down.

Still have your gift and plywood

and if your coming down in the next few days

you could take the model 7 and Contender to

Clay and save me a trip. ;)

Gamehauler, where does the 7 need to go? I'll be coming back through Payson Saturday on my way home in Tempe. Let me know if you need me to deliver something.

DO not let John take it. That guy took a quad and a camper from me. Well OK I had them for sale and he paid me for them. :lol: I can not remember if he came to buy the quad and left with the camper and quad or the other way around. he is a good guy that you can trust.

DO not let John take it. That guy took a quad and a camper from me. Well OK I had them for sale and he paid me for them. :lol: I can not remember if he came to buy the quad and left with the camper and quad or the other way around. he is a good guy that you can trust.

Thanks for the vote of confidence COUESAZ!! I don't have your Quad or your camper anymore! I upgraded!

On this subject.. we just moved to Payson last week and I saw a sticker on a white ford with a toolbox I belive a few days ago..Was by my office on McClane and Airport road.

Gamehauler, where does the 7 need to go? I'll be coming back through Payson Saturday on my way home in Tempe. Let me know if you need me to deliver something.

Thanks John.

It just needs to go to Strawberry,

But I am Cheap right now and G. goes there daily

;)

On this subject.. we just moved to Payson last week and I saw a sticker on a white ford with a toolbox I belive a few days ago..Was by my office on McClane and Airport road.

Are you sure it was a white Ford?

JB I think lives up Airport.

His is Brown or something :(

But its hard to tell from all the mud ;)

Welcome to P Town,

Swing by the shop and say Hi

Rim View Rv

109 W Phoenix st

So Houston does this mean school is done for you now. If anyone sees a small hatchback with the sticker on it it is Houston.

Or maybe it has been handed down to some other hunter to use. :lol:

Jade, the turtle (as it is known) has been handed down to a brother.. It has been running around the Show Low area.. I have a decent truck finally and need to put a sticker on it.. Jade I've been practicing in Payson for about 3 weeks now.. Trying to decide where home for the next few years should be.

Houston

If I remember right you went to Dental school.

Are you working with Dr Mike?

If you have a good steady job,

Payson is a pretty nice place to be.

Tough town to make a living in

for the common folk though.

Yeah GH I'm a Dentist and working currently at Alpine Dentistry Dr. Rush's former office.. So far I love the area and people. I'll come and meet you soon.

Houston

Are you sure it was a white Ford?

JB I think lives up Airport.

His is Brown or something :(

But its hard to tell from all the mud ;)

Welcome to P Town,

Swing by the shop and say Hi

Rim View Rv

109 W Phoenix st

Its brown with a black toolbox GH. And dirty not muddy!!! :lol: :lol: I live under the airport.