Sign in to follow this  
jonscaife

cam, scouting pics

went up to check my camara this morning and to my surprise it wasnt stolen! :rolleyes: it was loaded with pics mostly skunks and rabits but also alot of bear elk and couse which is awsome and makes me happy inside. here are some of the pics.post-2151-1218313947_thumb.jpgpost-2151-1218314000_thumb.jpgpost-2151-1218314043_thumb.jpgpost-2151-1218314573_thumb.jpgpost-2151-1218314599_thumb.jpgpost-2151-1218314653_thumb.jpgpost-2151-1218314684_thumb.jpgpost-2151-1218314731_thumb.jpgpost-2151-1218314932_thumb.jpgpost-2151-1218315015_thumb.jpgpost-2151-1218315053_thumb.jpg I know this is a ton of pics to post at one time, but im seriously stoked!!!! ive never had so many good pics from a trail cam before, and definatly never had any bear. so you'll just have to deal with so many pics. ;)it also seems the bear liked to play with my camera every time he passed buy and that is what accounts for all the differant angled shots.

I also saw this guy this morning, again im not a great feild judge but he looked big to me.post-2151-1218313909_thumb.jpg

Notice what time that bear came in on a couple of those pic's? When it comes to water, they're not always as nocturnal as people think.

That last buck is a stud. You need to kill him!

That last buck is a bomber--- Good luck with your hunt-- it looks like you've got yourself a great spot-- how often are they coming in?? Buy a bear tag!

Chris

That last buck is a bomber--- Good luck with your hunt-- it looks like you've got yourself a great spot-- how often are they coming in?? Buy a bear tag!

Chris

the bear was coming in almost every other day, but unfortinately this unit doesnt have a bear hunt till oct. it seemed that the deer were also coming in every other day except for a stretch of five days, but that was also the during one of the times the bear messed up my camara and so it wasnt catching the whole tank just a small portion of it, so who knows. regardless i'm getting REALLY stoked for archery season, and will probably be buying a bear tag somewhere around oct. 3rd!

That is one of my favorite trick tanks in that unit, we used to hunt the heck out of that country. Awesome spot and good luck to you on the archery hunt.

Geoff