Sign in to follow this  
AZLance

my camera stolen too

This just plain sucks. I can't believe how many cams have been messed with lately. Just out of curiosity How far of a hike was it to your cam. Was it in an area with a lot of traffic, or off the beaten path?

This is starting to worry me. I will check mine on monday I hope they are still there. I also have my blind already set up in the same area so i will be double scewed if someone finds it.

That sucks! I think it's time to start poaching thiefs. I had two different guys looking at my cams, and they actually left it alone. I couldn't believe it!

camera was in a metal security case that was mounted and chained to tree... I cant believe how tangled and mangled what was left of the case looked like. It actually looked like they took a sledge hammer and pounded the crap out of the case until it and the chain broke. It is one mile behind a locked gate. Wont be putting it back there...

camera was in a metal security case that was mounted and chained to tree... I cant believe how tangled and mangled what was left of the case looked like. It actually looked like they took a sledge hammer and pounded the crap out of the case until it and the chain broke. It is one mile behind a locked gate. Wont be putting it back there...

Do they have a key to the locked gate??? Hmmmmmm

Hmmm.... <_< Let me at em! :angry: Did you record and measure all the tracks and evidence they left behind? :ph34r: !!!! Records must be taken! Will the police dust that for prints? I'm serious! These guys need to start being caught!

I am sorry about your camera :( Freakin cowards :angry:

Lance

Just a thought, but for you guys/gals that are putting your cameras in areas where there are lots of people have you ever considered hidding an additional camera that would catch the scumbags??

Just a thought, but for you guys/gals that are putting your cameras in areas where there are lots of people have you ever considered hidding an additional camera that would catch the scumbags??

Yes, Like on the road or trail into that spot. You get everybody who shows up and just have to carfuly decifer between them! But you also see who else might be hunting there as well, the non theives, so it is good info to know.

Im working on some sort of fake camera, and then a real camera to catch the idiots.

This was in 36A