Bucks_N_Yotes

Cam Pics

Pulled this picture off one of my cameras this morning. I found this trail yesterday and put a camera on it last night at 6pm, hour and a half later, had him walk by!

post-2027-1218809077_thumb.jpg

Ben, That looks a little like the 3x3 I saw last year out there, but still needs to grow some more. Great picture, keep them coming. David

It could be the same one, but its about 10 miles from the one that we saw on the other end. I saw him yesterday morning with 4 other bucks in a field, he was the smallest of the bunch. I can't wait to get the others on the cam. I am going to pull it this afternoon and bring it with me incase I find some other spots that I want too place it this weekend. If I don't you bet its going right back were it was!

You got some big muleys in your hunting spot, i'm jealous.

I have been waiting 7 years to get a tag for this unit, I can't wait till the season opens!

Man these are cool. I've always wanted to set my trail cam up and get some mulies but I haven't found a place that is remote enough so it wont get stolen or having the card fill up with cattle before a deer comes in.

Man these are cool. I've always wanted to set my trail cam up and get some mulies but I haven't found a place that is remote enough so it wont get stolen or having the card fill up with cattle before a deer comes in.

I am having to check them every week, or my cards are full. I am getting about 3700 pics a week. About 300-500 of deer, and the rest are of quail, dove, hawks, vultures, coyotes, foxes, bobcats, and owls. It takes about 2 hours everytime i download cards to weed threw them all!

I have been luckey so far and havn't had cattle on the cams and am in an area that is far enough off a beaten path that people arn't out stealing them. I think it also helps that its over 100 and they aren't out riding in the washes!

Checked the cams today, and had another one make it a good week without any people looking or stealing it! Had over 500 pics of just deer, a couple bobcats, coyotes and a friendly owl! These cameras are addicting!

Is that in 34a off the power line by the experimental range....I think I know that tank??

I set this camera last night and checked it this morning and had him on it! That morning I was watching a group of 6 bucks and he is about the middle of the bunch as far as size goes!

post-2027-1219507551_thumb.jpg