Snake Lay Venison Marinade
- Equal parts of: Water and Soy sauce (I use 1 cup each for a full back strap)
- 1 tsp: Dry ginger powder
- 1 tsp: Black Pepper
- 1 tsp: Red Pepper
- 1 tsp: Cinnamon (you can try it with or without this ingredient. I like it!)
- 2 tsp: Sugar
- 3 cloves of minced garlic
- Juice of ½- 1 lemon (fresh squeezed is the best)
- 1 tbsp: Panola Gourmet Pepper Sauce
Mix ingredients and marinade. I have marinated venison from 1 hr to 48 hrs with excellent results.
Optional: Wrap venison with bacon and tie with string before cooking.
Venison cooked in a smoker should be on for about 45 minutes. Venison cooked in a rotisserie should only be cooked 20-30 minutes.