Sign in to follow this  
huntjunkie

Part of Obama Care?

I took my 12 yr old daughter to the Dr for a sports physical this morning. We go into the room and nurse starts asking the normal questions. Then she starts asking these questions. Do you get along with your sisters at home, do you always wear your seatbelt, do you have smoke detectors in your home? I then said, "I refuse to answer these questions! Is this part of Obama Care? What does this have to do with a sports physical?! This is ridiculous!" She said, I'm sorry sir these are "new" questions that we go with the new system. I replied, "my daughter came here for a sports physical". She asked a few health related question closed her laptop and scurried out of the room. Then the PA comes in and tries to ask the same questions. We got into an argument. Instead of a sports physical it felt more like a government interrogation! Out of control big government, nany state healthcare! To say I'm alittle tick off is an understatement!

• Like 1

Yes it is part of the new Obama dictatorship. It is our Government collecting as much information about us as possible.

One wrong answer from us, can lead to gun confiscation, and other collateral damage.

I just read a story about a couple. The wife went in for treatment that a bad medicine caused her to have some psychological disorder. Even though it took 3 months, 9 cops showed up at their house, and confiscated all guns and ammo. The hospital had blatantly reported her as suicidal, even though she wasn't.

I will not answer any questions a Doctor may ask that is not directed at my medical treatment. We are under no legal, or moral obligation ,to answer these invasive questions.

This is only the beginning of a very bad nightmare.....coming soon.

So after I requested to see the Dr. I was very calm and expressed my concerns about the question. I said they were inappropriate and over stepping their bounds. It's none of your business as a healthcare professional whether I have smoke detectors or not. His answer, yes it is. Needless to say I will never set foot into his office EVER!

My son split his head open while at college, I advised him to go get it stitched up but it was after hours so he had to go to the ER.

He was told to report back in x number of days to get the stitches out.

So, my son, not familiar with the ways of the worl reported back to the ER to get his stitches out.

First bill to get the stitches put in.....$1200.00

Second bill to get the stitches out.......$700.00

I call up the hostpital involved and told them I was OK with paying the ER fee for getting stitches in, but why did they tell him to report back to the ER to take them out......I coulda paid $100.00 bucks in gas and had him come home I woulda taken the stitches out......

I was pissed.........

There seems to be alot of these types of invasive questions popping up in many walks of our society......hope you were able to finally get the sports physical.......

Doc. - sir do you have smoke detectors in your house

DB - yes. I also have commie detectors and they are going off right now.

Doc - Sir do you get along with your siblings?

DB - no but I get along real fine with YOUR MOMMA!!!

Next time you get pulled over the cop might ask, do you brush your teeth? Do you eat fruits and veggies? did you wipe? Did you pay income tax last year? any over due library books?

It is proof positive, that 51% of American voters, are STUPID, for voting Obama.

What better way to control Americans than Obamacare?

If you don't answer the questionaire, you get put on Obama's death squad list. No healthcare for you, Mr. Snapshot rebel.

I don't care if the IRS knocks on my door and wants to arrest me. I will not surrender to a corrupt, and seriously flawed, system.

Pretty soon we won't be able to fart, without getting fined for excessive Methane emissions.

Ha ... good luck asking me those questions ... I've got a version of what DesertBull said that is a little more CRASS.

Lol! Stupid isn't an accurate discription of people that voted for Obama. The medical field is now one of his minyons. Medicine is the most government regulated field and that was pre-Obama care. What a perfect vehicle to to watch, regulate and control the population. All in the name of healthcare. Here we go.....

http://youtu.be/g5NyBO75YYc

Doc. - sir do you have smoke detectors in your house

DB - yes. I also have commie detectors and they are going off right now.

Doc - Sir do you get along with your siblings?

DB - no but I get along real fine with YOUR MOMMA!!!

lmao!

I don't care who you are.... that's freakin funny!

James

Of course Obama is going to defend his healthcare, he is too arrogant to do otherwise. Yep, and the normal blaming of the GOP for trying to block obamacare.

Sounds like more hot air......but...... mid-term elections are coming up. We will see a truckload of lies spewing out of that toilet mouth,

http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2013/08/09/obama-discusses-nsa-overhaul-snowden-al-qaeda-threats-in-rare-press-conference/