Sign in to follow this  
Anderson_HOTD69

Missing Hound Pup

I had a Bluetic male hound pup go missing near the Standford store today around noon.

Someone saw him and called a friend of mine thinking it was hers and it wasn't so she called me, sure enough it was mine.

Attached is a picture I took yesterday of him. He is a fat, sassy, loveable hound and we would love to have him back. I am offering a reward for his safe return to me.

Thank you for looking.

post-11689-0-99157300-1474415784_thumb.jpg

Trkhntr, thank you so much I appreciate it a lot. He didn't take his brother and sister with him thank goodness but I'm very worried about him, the gentleman that called my friend said he was with another dog, I have no idea whose dog it is, so idk if the other dog will go to its home and take him with him or what will happen. He may bring this other dog home for all I know. So many people dump dogs out there that I don't want someone to see him and think that's what happened. Very far from. Hopefully he didn't get picked up and someone thinks they scored a new dog.

Best of luck on finding him... your best tool is online media. Connect with facebook, local rescues, local pet stores, all sorts of things.

Thanks Tony, I'm hoping he comes back or the other dog has a home and takes him there. Crazy thing is that I've seen most of the dogs that troll around that area, based on the description given I've never seen this dog. So hopefully people aren't dumping dogs out there again. Few years ago there was a horrible problem with that going on and I fear it's happening again.

Agreed. I still can't believe why anyone would just dump their dogs... They are the most loyal and loving animals I've ever met. If I could I would take them all in.. haha.

• Like 1

Hope you get him back!

It appears that he was found, however the lady that found him is not really wanting to give him back. She has agreed to meet me with him but has since texted me appearing to be changing her mind of giving him back. I'm really hoping she meets me and is willing to give him back as he is greatly missed. Thank you all for the comments and help I greatly appreciate it. I will update everyone after we meet.

• Like 1

My bloodhound got loose from my house a few years ago. a neighbor picked him up and put an ad on craigslist. i responded to the ad and someone had already picked him up claiming he was theirs. luckily they had the lady's phone number. had a friend in law enforcement run the phone number and give me her address. the address took me nearly to Gila Bend. i made the trip and surprised the woman asking for my dog back. i made it known i was armed (handgun exposed on my hip) and had police ready to come. my dog was chained up inside the house, which had dirt floors. the place was obviously a puppy mill ran by tweakers. they had a female blood hound chained up outside so their intent was obvious. i got my dog back and the woman is now in prison. turns out they had been looking for her for some time for doing that same thing with other dogs. hope all goes well in getting your hound back, and hopefully it doesn't take a turn like my situation did

• Like 3

Yeah Id have a few choice words for that lady. So you find my dog and magically think its now yours. ................... SMH

Well, the ladies daughter has already given me her address, this lady does not know that I have this information of coarse. I am willing to be cool and nice, however I know the dog is well take care of and that these things happen with dogs, Hounds especially. She has not responded to my text letting her know the dog is not for sale and that he is missed. Hopefully it does not come down to me calling the cops in order to get my dog back. People are just terrible creatures sometimes and it upsets me that she found a dog and automatically assumed it was abandoned and that she can try to keep him. I don't want to get anyone in trouble or cause a fight. But I have proof she has my dog and I want him back. Hopefully she meets me and gives me the dog and that's that.

Wow, I don't even know the lady but just by post above I DON'T LIKE HER! How does one think since she found the dog it is now hers? I really hope you get your dog back without any problems.

Best of luck!

• Like 2

My bloodhound got loose from my house a few years ago. a neighbor picked him up and put an ad on craigslist. i responded to the ad and someone had already picked him up claiming he was theirs. luckily they had the lady's phone number. had a friend in law enforcement run the phone number and give me her address. the address took me nearly to Gila Bend. i made the trip and surprised the woman asking for my dog back. i made it known i was armed (handgun exposed on my hip) and had police ready to come. my dog was chained up inside the house, which had dirt floors. the place was obviously a puppy mill ran by tweakers. they had a female blood hound chained up outside so their intent was obvious. i got my dog back and the woman is now in prison. turns out they had been looking for her for some time for doing that same thing with other dogs. hope all goes well in getting your hound back, and hopefully it doesn't take a turn like my situation did

That would've had me heated! Glad to hear you got your dog back and she got canned!

Well our boy is now home safe. I've never in my life met a ruder, meaner female human in my entire life. I'm very thankful to have gotten him back. I hope this lady never finds another dog. Had it not been for my friend being there I would have gotten very nasty very quickly. But he is home now and hopefully never ends up in that woman's hands again.

• Like 6

This is him on our way back home. She claimed he was skinny and was abused. I realize people who are not used to working dogs may assume he is "skinny", however, he is anything but skinny. And he didn't get that chunky over night.. so with that being said, I've lost most faith in people not being horrible mean creatures anymore.

post-11689-0-01872900-1474499766_thumb.jpg

• Like 8