Sign in to follow this  
Anderson_HOTD69

Missing Hound Pup

Glad you got him back home.

Thanks everyone. He was very happy to be home. I think he had no idea what was going on. One minute he is king of the world freedom flapping his ears in the wind, the next some crazy lady has him in her car and takes him in her house, probably over fed him and called him by a name that wasn't his. As soon as he saw my truck and me sitting in the parking lot he was jumping all over her dash trying to get out. He was so happy as soon as I put him inside my truck he jumped right on the horn and scared everyone lol. It was good stuff. He is on probation however and I will be watching his every move. Sneaky boogers.

• Like 4

Guest akaspecials

Glad you got him back. You're so right that most people don't understand working dogs!

He said "but momma, I just started runnin! And couldn't stop! Some lady made me stop with no box of chocolates." I hate people. Hounds if all dogs run off on occasion, especially if they're raised and trained that way. It sucks you lose them but that's just how they are.

Yeah, that hound is NOT skinny or underweight. He looks very healthy. Glad you got him back. I couldn't stand to lose one of my 4 legged baying family members.

Lance, thank you. I know he is not skinny. How this lady thought he was I will never know. I'm 5'8" and 125#s but she sure didn't have anything to say about that. Oh well. I'm glad I have him back. That's all I can say. She was for sure off her rocker.

• Like 1

Bravo buddy! I'm glad you got your hound back! What a beautiful dog and most definitely taken care of. I give you credit for not snapping on that lady; I would've ripped her dang doors off her vehicle and let my dog jump right in my truck.. lol

I'd get them chipped or some type of tracker collar.