• Please log in to reply
20 replies to this topic

#16 creed_az_88

creed_az_88

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 856 posts

Were you any where near Hatchett Mountain??? Is the access to that area still pretty tough?

we weren't very close to Hatchett mountain but access here was relatively tough.  

Glad you guys found some deer and had no trouble, but you did it right and it paid off!

Thanks again for your advice Ben.

#17 DCS

DCS

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 446 posts
  • Interests:Hunting,Ranching,and everything that goes with it.Loving life.

Creed,always enjoy your reads,makes me feel like I am there.Really nice bucks,and with muzzeloaders no less.Congratulations

#18 brademan76

brademan76

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 318 posts
  • Interests:Hunting: Upland, Waterfowl, Archery BG, Rifle BG, MZ BG, Varmints. Fishing: Fly Fishing, Bow Fishing. Sporting Clays, Rifle/handgun shooting. Weight Lifting. Feel free to message me about whatever.

Great writeup and what an adventure! To top it off one wicked awesome buck! Nick's is great too!

#19 C.C.Cody171

C.C.Cody171

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 36 posts
Great write up Creed. Makes me wish even more that I would have been able to tag along for this one. A double main beam! My first thought when you sent the live pic at the time was "that's a dead deer!" Good job to both of you and congrats. Well deserved success!

#20 cramerhunts

cramerhunts

Premier Member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,442 posts
  • Interests:Hunting, Fishing, Shed Hunting, and Anything in the Great Outdoors.

Great write up and pictures my friend. Awesome job on a tough hunt. Huge congratulations again. 

Phil Cramer

Posted Image

#21 peloncillo

peloncillo

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 534 posts

You always have the best stories and pics. You have taken some incredible animals but I think this one is my favorite. Thanks for sharing.

Keven

The best things in life are not things

Sometimes I aim to please, but usually I just shoot to kill.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users