Sign in to follow this  
Norteno

Zebra dinner?

I ate many zebra filets in Africa over the years I hunted there. The fat turns yellow when cooked, but it and the meat is absolutely delicious when prepared by an experienced camp cook.

Bill Quimby

• Like 1

No tag needed, classified as a invasive species or some other term like that.

Friends of mine were hunting in unit 13a on the strip years ago ran into an emu, called me to see if it was legal to shoot, talked to game and fish they said yes no tag no license needed kill it.. called them back told them they never saw it again for the rest of the hunt.

I would have never believed it if they didnt send me the pic.. Its posted on a few forums years ago cant find it on this pc must be on the one at the shop. cool as shoot.

I figured those clowns were drinking early and bored when they called.

• Like 2

according to a friend of mine back then at game and fish there is a few exotics running around in the strip. Seem they either came from a rancher or a farm that closed down. Basically just like the hogs did in blue-ridge resivor way back in the day.

Theres some other place in AZ as well. I predict that place in exotic hunt place near kingman is going to have some pigs and other exotics running around the area outside the fence as well in a few years.

can you image driving over the hill and seeing that thing in the middle of nowhere while hunting deer.

Wtf lmao

Yep.

Just imagine the stunned look on the drivers face... :D

I was talking to them both on the phone it was alot of WTF, is that thing is it for real.can you believe this etc etc lots of cussing and hurry up find out if I can shoot the fk'r

and it happend to 2 of the funniest coolest people out there too.

Wtf lmao

Yep.

Just imagine the stunned look on the drivers face... :D

I was talking to them both on the phone it was alot of WTF, is that thing is it for real.can you believe this etc etc lots of cussing and hurry up find out if I can shoot the fk'r

and it happend to 2 of the funniest coolest people out there too.

I’m sure they now hold the record wherever they work for being the only people in the history of the company to have called in because they hit a zebra.

This is the stuff work place legends are made of.