Sign in to follow this  
Couesnut

San Carlos

What's the latest on the San Carlos? I've only heard of a few good bucks coming out of there the last few years.

When are the tags available for 03'?

DH

Nut: I think they are first come first served on Jan 1 of each year. I know Amanda will have the answer, she used to work there. I havent heard of any big ones out of there either...........Allen.....

Have either one of you stopped at Red's Liqour Store just across the reservation line from Bylas? They have some pictures of TOADS in that place :D ! I am sure most of them are reservation deer or real close to the reservation deer. The tags are first come first served starting in January and the prices and hunt dates vary.

Bret M.

The tags usually sell starting Jan 1 on first-come first-serve basis. But they sell very quickly. I suggest you call the San Carlos Rec. and Wildlife Dept and ask when they will be on sale and if they will accept a check mailed in early or not. Ask to speak to one of the biologists or the director (Harold Nofchissey) and find out for sure when they will go on sale. (928) 475-2343

Make sure you call sometime in December too to make sure the deadline remains the same.

Amanda