kwp

Outdoorsmans Tripod Adapter

I have some Swarovski 10 x 42 ELs and would like to get the Tripod Adapter that the outdoorsmans makes. My only concern is that since the binos have to be slightly modified to attach the adapter stud, that the warranty may be affected. The guy at the store told my that the warranty is still the same but I don't know if he is just trying to make a sale. Any body with the ELs and the outdoorsmans tripod adapter had any experience with warranty work after the adapter was put in?

Thanks in advance.

The warraty remains the same. I have sent mine back to swaro for repairs and all is good. The adapter is the absolute best out there, 10X better than swaro's.

my 10's and 15's are set both set up that way.

Outdoorsmans is the best in the biz

They sure are proud of everything they make, charging a arm and a leg for it!

Having said that, the adapter for the Duovids is on my list...

I dont think they charge an arm and a leg. I believe the products they sell are worth every penny they charge. That being said, you cant go wrong with the Outdoorsmans adapter for you EL's! All my binos use those adapters.

• Like 1

Like has been already said, the warranty stays valid even with the Outdoorsmans adapter installed. That certain adapter installed by Outdoorsmans is the only way to go with EL's, but it is best to buy the same threaded adapter for your other bino's as well, that way you are still only using the one Outdoorsman post.

I will say that Swarovski did a major repair on my EL's recently but they did not replace my Outdoorsmans adapter and it is gone! I was so appreciative of the fact they fixed my binos free of charge that I didn't want to complain. I'll just have to take them back and get a new adapter installed ;) JIM>