@BigMoqui Just let me know. Like I said I don't think I could get out there till maybe Friday later in the day unless you are coming north at all in the next day or so. 

1 minute ago, Tannert said:

@BigMoqui Just let me know. Like I said I don't think I could get out there till maybe Friday later in the day unless you are coming north at all in the next day or so. 

It’s yours. I’ll hold it for you. Stand up guy right here. And your daughter will love it. Shoots lights out and smooth with that bull barrel. 

• Like 1

Alright. As of now everything is spoken for or sold. That’s all folks. If anything falls through I will update this post accordingly and sell to the people that commented here first or in private message. 

• Like 1

BigMoqui - put me in line for the Buckmark. Have cash and in Chandler. Can be at your meeting place within an hour or so of a date/time you choose. Will P/M you my number. 

Kinda cozy there, this Damm site is nothing butt classified 

, classified, classified, doesn't anybody hunt anymore. Should be called hunting trader. Good deals right here. Did not know that about rim fire. Good info.