Sign in to follow this  
azelkhunter2

ADA custom rifle raffle

1 hour ago, rossislider said:

I may not agree 100% with the stances this organization takes on all issues, but I do appreciate the conservation work they do, and that my money stays in the state for Arizona. If I were to only contribute to and or participate in organizations that were 100% in alignment with my way of thinking... well I don't think one exists. At least I haven't found one yet. So in the mean time I'll continue to support ones that are pretty close, and will do the greatest good with my contributions.

Thank you Dave and ADA team. We may not be 100% in agreement on the trail camera issue, but I strive to be open minded enough to understand and respect why you have adopted the position you have. Moreover, I appreciate the heck out of you guys and all you do for wildlife in Arizona. 

I hate agreeing with Sean publicly, so I won't!

But he's not wrong...

• Haha 2

4 hours ago, rossislider said:

I may not agree 100% with the stances this organization takes on all issues, but I do appreciate the conservation work they do, and that my money stays in the state for Arizona. If I were to only contribute to and or participate in organizations that were 100% in alignment with my way of thinking... well I don't think one exists. At least I haven't found one yet. So in the mean time I'll continue to support ones that are pretty close, and will do the greatest good with my contributions.

Thank you Dave and ADA team. We may not be 100% in agreement on the trail camera issue, but I strive to be open minded enough to understand and respect why you have adopted the position you have. Moreover, I appreciate the heck out of you guys and all you do for wildlife in Arizona. 

Well said Sean.