HyNoon

Miniature Aussie Pups For Sale ** Pictures Added

34 minutes ago, Desert_Dogs said:

Great sale tactics - worked well for you huh

$100 more on the pup to discount it later 

great logic 

free bump for the laugh 

I'm confused or maybe I'm just flat out stupid. 

So what's the problem with this guy selling pups?

• Like 1

No problem at all

just when people sell puppies to discount the last one (sucks for people who paid full price)

how I took it was he had two females for $900 each 

sold one for $800 and posted this one for $900 (wanted to make an extra $100 on coues members) that didn’t work so he lowered the price to $800 and called it a discount when it really was what the price was (just my opinion)

god bless and happy fourth. 

10 minutes ago, Roosevelt Mark said:

I'm confused or maybe I'm just flat out stupid. 

So what's the problem with this guy selling pups?

• Thanks 1

3 hours ago, Desert_Dogs said:

No problem at all

just when people sell puppies to discount the last one (sucks for people who paid full price)

how I took it was he had two females for $900 each 

sold one for $800 and posted this one for $900 (wanted to make an extra $100 on coues members) that didn’t work so he lowered the price to $800 and called it a discount when it really was what the price was (just my opinion)

god bless and happy fourth. 

Since you like to assume and then sh!t on my post ..... maybe you should learn how to read. I said discount to cwt members first.... 

900 for female  and 800 for a male ....

How many puppies did my dads dog have ?

How much did the other one sale for ?

Well let me answer your questions that you assumed you knew ....

Dog had 3 puppies, 2 males and one female, notice there is no S at the end of female.... singular ....

We kept one and  are selling the other two. Anyone who knows these puppies usually go for 1000 to 2000 dollars, hence the cwt discount before I cross post ..... so all two of them are being sold for the same price now.... 

So the girl is the only one left, thanks...

Next time I'll pm you and ask you what I should sell stuff for .... I'll assume you already have all the details and get your approval.

34 minutes ago, HyNoon said:

Since you like to assume and then sh!t on my post ..... maybe you should learn how to read. I said discount to cwt members first.... 

900 for female  and 800 for a male ....

How many puppies did my dads dog have ?

How much did the other one sale for ?

Well let me answer your questions that you assumed you knew ....

Dog had 3 puppies, 2 males and one female, notice there is no S at the end of female.... singular ....

We kept one and  are selling the other two. Anyone who knows these puppies usually go for 1000 to 2000 dollars, hence the cwt discount before I cross post ..... so all two of them are being sold for the same price now.... 

So the girl is the only one left, thanks...

Next time I'll pm you and ask you what I should sell stuff for .... I'll assume you already have all the details and get your approval.

dang no papers either lmao 

4 hours ago, Desert_Dogs said:

Great sale tactics - worked well for you huh

$100 more on the pup to discount it later 

great logic 

free bump for the laugh 

Stop stealing my thunder. I'm sposed to be the resident ahole.

• Haha 4

Chris, this guy is not competing for the resident a hole, but for the resident douchebag award and so far hes running away in a landslide.

• Haha 4

2 hours ago, Desert_Dogs said:

dang no papers either lmao 

Yes,  I guess I could submit the paperwork for one puppy and make more money off of someone.... that would be very generous and thoughtful. 

I appreciate all your good ideas and you are very cool.... I guess someone needed to tell you this today.  I also want to thank for these great contributions to site today ( my free bumps) .... they have been the best contributions you have made since you join to sell us your leftover ammo. We are all thankful.

Side note...... And Chris you were not an ahole during our last two transactions when we met up. Very pleasant transaction. Thanks bud.

• Like 1