Sign in to follow this  
UggRedBilly

Late rifle elk tips

3 hours ago, UggRedBilly said:

No they are also in the north too! I got it mapped out. I believe you're thinking of the hellsgate wilderness. That is in the south but not the north

North peak is in 22s, by a mile or two.  Anything south of the east verde is 22s.  I’m not thinking of hells gate.  You wouldn’t be the first person I’ve caught in 22s with a 22n tag.  

while I understand the wilderness area extends to the north a bit, the mountains themselves are completely in 22s.  I believe the official range of the mazatzals runs from north peak to 4 peaks, none of which is in 22n.  

8 hours ago, bojangles said:

North peak is in 22s, by a mile or two.  Anything south of the east verde is 22s.  I’m not thinking of hells gate.  You wouldn’t be the first person I’ve caught in 22s with a 22n tag.  

while I understand the wilderness area extends to the north a bit, the mountains themselves are completely in 22s.  I believe the official range of the mazatzals runs from north peak to 4 peaks, none of which is in 22n.  

Gotcha that makes sense now! Thank you. I was thinking the actual wilderness area itself. Not the moutains

• Like 1