longshooter

15's or spotting scope

15's! I've got both and carry both during scouting, but rarely use the scope during hunting. The 15's are all that is needed to tell if a buck is big enough for me to go after! But, it is nice if you are only wanting a certain buck scoring over a set mark, then a scope is invaluable and I would then have that with me. The best thing to do is find a gullable person to hunt with you and make them carry the scope! :P good luck, JIM>

15's! I've got both and carry both during scouting, but rarely use the scope during hunting. The 15's are all that is needed to tell if a buck is big enough for me to go after! But, it is nice if you are only wanting a certain buck scoring over a set mark, then a scope is invaluable and I would then have that with me. The best thing to do is find a gullable person to hunt with you and make them carry the scope! :P good luck, JIM>

+1

+1

Jim aren't you to be out baby sitting behind them right now :rolleyes:

+1

Jim aren't you to be out baby sitting behind them right now :rolleyes:

Waitin' for the wife to get home so I can kiss her goodbye.......gonna be gone for the long-haul this time, it's tuff being gone for more than a few weeks :(

+1 for the 15's.

I have both and spend way more time behind the binos than the scope. Not even close.

15's all the way. I bought the Cabelas scope from here and its OK. Nothing like any of the top of the line scopes.

They both serve their purpose.."Whats the white thing that looks like a tail a mile out there?" "Is that a tine or a branch?" That is when a spotting scope comes in handy!