Sign in to follow this  
Adicted

Anyone have a 6b archery bull or cow tag that will need help?

My son goes to NAU and knows those woods inside and out plus hes a great hunter.  Hes taken a few people on here in the past.  If you already know what your doing then dont ask, if you are new to area or just new to elk hunting send me a message.  I will put you in contact with him.  

• Like 8

8 hours ago, Adicted said:

My son goes to NAU and knows those woods inside and out plus hes a great hunter.  Hes taken a few people on here in the past.  If you already know what your doing then dont ask, if you are new to area or just new to elk hunting send me a message.  I will put you in contact with him.  

That’s a great offer and very generous of you. I’ll be there for the Archery opener and already have plans hopefully someone hits you up on the offer.

On 9/2/2021 at 1:31 PM, Adicted said:

I need to check in with Junior and make sure he's ok!  Thanks for the reminder!