Sign in to follow this  
firstcoueswas80

What a day! (Updated)

heck, I might actually be able to have some success with the stick if things happen like they did!

I will be bringing the 12 guage and 22-250 from now on!

That's good to hear! I even let you have so shells to shoot for the 12 gauge if you need them. They are 3inch mag copper plated BB's which do a good job on most predators out to about 60-70 yards with a reg. full choke. As you found out I do things a little different as far stands go. Hunting the thick cover can be full of surprizes and lots of close fast shooting. But next time when the fur is "good" we'll hit some more open ground as well.

Sounds good to me! I have a super full spun on the end of my 12 guage right now. I want to shoot a bunch of different loads and see what it pattersn best.

I finally got some blood with the 12 guage! This BIG male came in from about 800 yards as soon as I let out the first squeal!!!

#4 buckshot at about 35 yards did him in!!!

Coyote92708007.jpg

Coyote92708003.jpg

I finally got some blood with the 12 guage! This BIG male came in from about 800 yards as soon as I let out the first squeal!!!

Coyote92708007.jpg

Coyote92708003.jpg

What does the or did the fur look like

Coyote92708007.jpg

Coyote92708003.jpg

Ok saw the picture did you skin him

What do you guys do with these coyotes??? You surely don't eat them.....is there a market for the fur?? Thought that had died years ago...

What do you guys do with these coyotes??? You surely don't eat them.....is there a market for the fur?? Thought that had died years ago...

Well the market didn't die. You mean you don't eat them. What else would you do with the meat?

Well the market didn't die. You mean you don't eat them. What else would you do with the meat?

Is Casey slapping Coyote steaks onto the grill next to that rattlesnake. :blink:

I will eat just about anything... Skunks, coyotes, and fox are a few things I will NOT touch!!!

Me niether. I remember when I was a kid and my Grandma would roast cow tonque in the oven, I still won't eat it :(

I will eat just about anything... Skunks, coyotes, and fox are a few things I will NOT touch!!!

I heard that about you, But I heard coyotes were on your list