hunt87

In need of 28 nosler

Hi I’m having a issue with a new gun. And need to try some factory loads in it to see if the problem proceeds with factory loads. So if anyone has or willing to let buy a few rounds of them I only need like 4/5 I would appreciate it. 

Sticky bolt and my load is under book. The chamber is on the small side. It’s a fierce edge and I called them and they want me to try factory loads to see if dose the same. But I know it’s not the loads. 

What brass are you using? I my newer Nosler brass sticks or jams. Same load as I always have used. So maybe there is an issue with some of the nosler brass..

I'm in Vail, if your around here I can give you a few of the Factory 150s and 175s. I reloaded my own with the 195s your more than welcome to try if you have a 1:8 twist. I use the nosler blem brass. Haven't had a issue yet. Knock on wood

Interesting.  Was at the range today, and a guy 2 benches down had the same issue with his new Fierce 28 Nosler and factory Nosler ammo.  Barely able to lift the bolt with two hands, major case head swipes, flattened and cratered primers, soot all over the case head.