Coues27

122" 2x3 Archery coues 2008

I was in a stand and about to get down in fact I allready tied the string on the top cam of my bow to lower it down. One last look up and guess what I saw? 3 bucks heading right to my location. I nervously got the knot untied and by that time the deer were front and center. The shot was 23 yards and he didnt go far. This is a classic case of patience pays off, and I almost wasnt patient enough. Thank you for all the compliments on this buck me and my brother have worked extreemly hard to accomplish this task. I was the lucky one to be sitting there when he finally came in. We have been watching this buck grow over the years and like I said patience pays off and when it does it is worth all the time and effort.

Guest 300ultramag.
I was in a stand and about to get down in fact I allready tied the string on the top cam of my bow to lower it down. One last look up and guess what I saw? 3 bucks heading right to my location. I nervously got the knot untied and by that time the deer were front and center. The shot was 23 yards and he didnt go far. This is a classic case of patience pays off, and I almost wasnt patient enough. Thank you for all the compliments on this buck me and my brother have worked extreemly hard to accomplish this task. I was the lucky one to be sitting there when he finally came in. We have been watching this buck grow over the years and like I said patience pays off and when it does it is worth all the time and effort.

Is ur brother Preston?

Thought you guys would like to see this buck I shot. My name is C.J. Carling and I shot this buck on the 10th of sept. He is a 2x3 and he has been scored at 122" and some change. There sure have been a lot of great bucks taken this year.

Congrats to all.

Coues27,

Great deer! I didn't know they grew that big in Unit 1. I would love to see the score sheet on that buck. It has lots of mass and the fact that it scored that high without a G3 on the right side is amazing. Congrats on a fine trophy. :rolleyes:

Is ur brother Preston?

Ya he is what is your name.