Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  

.303 British In Search Of

Recommended Posts

Look for markings on the rifle to find out what kind it is, then do a Google search for the magazine. In a .303 caliber the Lee Enfield is quite common, with the designation SMLE (short magazine lee enfield) on it with a MK followed by a number.

Share this post

Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this