Sign in to follow this  
bowhunter4life

how many az bucks

as a group of hunters how many az buck have we all taken mule deer 10 bucks 2 coues buck.now its all about coues deer. my guess is we as a group have taken 200-300 hundred.how long have you hunted in az. 21years also bow or arrow? 6 with bow @ 6 with rifle.. how many have you been helping with ? around 20. mike

been hunting 15 yrs.blessed with 13 bucks taken,all coues,all rifle.no carp deer :ph34r: .I've helped friends with around 5.I mostly hunt alone.easier that way,less noise.loved every moment of it.

Been hunting for 9 years ( more than half my life ). Have never taken a buck only a doe on the kaibab junior hunt and a cow elk.

Been hunting coues with rifle now for 14 years (12 kills). Hunting archery for 6 years ( No deer...just pig and one turkey) Helped many friends on hunts...enjoy it almost as much as my own kills.

Been hunting for 12 years, the last two archery. It's been a long learning curve for me, as I usually hunted by myself (not by choice). In the 10 years of hunting before archery, I only shot a carp spike and two pigs. Things seemed to have picked up with archery. This year I was blessed with a turkey and a coues. I'm headed out for January coues, and if I tag out, maybe I'll work hard on Fall bear. I don't know anything about them so there is plenty to learn.

Bowsniper