wbyfireman

Trade for or buy Powder

Looking to purchase, or even better, trade for some reloading powder. I have appx 1000rds of .556 and appx 2000rds of .40 cal 180gr ammo to trade. Looking for IMR 7977, H1000, Retumbo or IMR 8133.

Send an email or give me a call.

jnjbrunk@cox.net

602-309-6758

Ugh.   Went by there today.     All sold out of the slow burning stuff.    Just need to keep a look out I suppose…….  Just discouraging that a simple hunter can’t find any powder to reload with.        Down to my last 2-lbs.

please let me know if you see any avail

thanks so much 

On 1/31/2022 at 4:30 PM, wbyfireman said:

Ugh.   Went by there today.     All sold out of the slow burning stuff.    Just need to keep a look out I suppose…….  Just discouraging that a simple hunter can’t find any powder to reload with.        Down to my last 2-lbs.

please let me know if you see any avail

thanks so much 

You can thank Joseph 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Ramshot Magnum is right in the middle of your listed powders on the burn rate chart. If you want to consider it, Powder valley has it about once a month for sale, I do have 4 lbs if you get in a bind.

Kent

• Like 1

Thanks so much.     How much would you let the 4-lbs go for??    I have ammunition to trade, or cash I’m sure always works!!

thanks so much for the reply

40 bucks a lb or 150.00 for all 4, I bought it with some other powders to bring the hazmat and shipping per lb down, seems people look for it often enough. I've never used it as I don't have magnums anymore.

Kent

3 minutes ago, krp said:

40 bucks a lb or 150.00 for all 4, I bought it with some other powders to bring the hazmat and shipping per lb down, seems people look for it often enough. I've never used it as I don't have magnums anymore.

Kent

150.00 is a fair price!

1 hour ago, krp said:

Kent

What’s your location ?