HorseHunter

Wolves re-listed

https://www.rmef.org/elk-network/wolves-relisted-scientific-wildlife-management-frustrated-again/?utm_source=ActiveCampaign&utm_medium=email&utm_content=Wolves+Relisted%2C+Scientific+Wildlife+Management+Frustrated+Again&utm_campaign=Wolves+Relisted%2C+Scientific+Wildlife+Management+Frustrated+Again

Looks like the whackos are at it again. Wish they would reintroduce them to their gated California communities.

Below is a pic I took in Jan 2012 near Brownlee, ID in Boise County.

Called them and heard them all around me but they never showed themselves. 

Those Canadian Grays are BIG  

Idaho Wolf.jpg

• Wow! 1

Ruling came from a judge in CA. Can't be surprised by that.

Heard some rumors from the Alpine locals, (Dink, RIP) that a breeding pair of those Canadians got turned loose up there. Wouldn't understand why, but you gotta love gossip. And Dink. While I don't always wear my tinfoil hat, I have seen some HUGE wolf tracks in 1 and 27. 

• Like 1

Genuinely curious to ask a knowledgeable biologist if so those Canadian beasts would treat the Mexican Gray Wolves like they treat coyotes or if they would interbreed and create a hybrid.   

• Like 1

33 minutes ago, HorseHunter said:

Genuinely curious to ask a knowledgeable biologist if so those Canadian beasts would treat the Mexican Gray Wolves like they treat coyotes or if they would interbreed and create a hybrid.   

I think they would be a snack for the Canadian wolves and not interbreed way to much size difference 

• Like 4