Sign in to follow this  
452b264

***SOLD***30 CAL. Bergers for sale.

***SOLD*** I have 400 30 cal. Berger 200.20X Hybrid Target new un-opened boxs of 100 each. $60 per box

2 minutes ago, rossislider said:

Dang, if only they were 215s.

They have the same jacket and bullet construction. I believe it was long range only answered the question "How does the 200.2x perform, has anyone used them" 

With two wound channels side by side you cant tell them apart. 215 vs 200.2

4 hours ago, rossislider said:

Dang, if only they were 215s.

I’m switching to 200.20x per lances rec

• Like 2

On 2/15/2022 at 6:34 PM, oz31p said:

I’m switching to 200.20x per lances rec

They are easy to get since this is Bergers new competition bullet. The 215 HT wont get any easier to find since Berger obtained a military contact for ammo using their 215 gr. HT 

https://www.ssusa.org/articles/2020/2/26/berger-wins-sub-contract-for-advanced-sniper-rifle-program-ammunition

• Sad 1

Wells shoot... Maybe they will have to start doing runs of them more frequently?

What are you shooting these 200.20x out of. I can't help but think they are a tad light for what I want out of my 300 RUM. But also thinking about putting a round together in 300 PRC.

2 hours ago, rossislider said:

Wells shoot... Maybe they will have to start doing runs of them more frequently?

What are you shooting these 200.20x out of. I can't help but think they are a tad light for what I want out of my 300 RUM. But also thinking about putting a round together in 300 PRC.

A 300 win. About 2989/96

Ask Lance what load he uses for his 300 rum. A 230 gr. Bullet would be perfect for the rum.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, 452b264 said:

A 300 win. About 2989/96

Ask Lance what load he uses for his 300 rum. A 230 gr. Bullet would be perfect for the rum.

He is the one who turned me onto the 215 for my RUM. I am sure I could go to 230s, but have had a lot of success with 210 VLDs (accuracy) out of it, so want to try a similar weight with a new bullet that will hopefully hold up better on impact. Figure I might hopefully also be able to get a good 300 PRC load with the same bullet.

• Like 2