eddielasvegas

Husqvarna Chainsaw, Case and Extras for sale **** SOLD ****

*****   SOLD   ******

I bought this new about a year ago and used it once in that time. It has maybe 2 hours on it.  I believe it has an 18" blade.

You get everything you see in the first picture.  The pre-mixed fuel can is ~3/4 full. 

If you use your chainsaw infrequently, then using non-ethanol fuel (like in the can) is the way to go.

My price is $325 and I'm in zip code 85254.

PM me if interested, or with questions.

Thanks,

Eddie

CS-1.jpg

CS-2.jpg

Not to derail your post, but what is the deal with ethanol sitting? I've been hearing that a lot lately, that you shouldn't. 

6 minutes ago, ctafoya said:

Not to derail your post, but what is the deal with ethanol sitting? I've been hearing that a lot lately, that you shouldn't. 

If I understand your post correctly: I was told by someone way smarter then me that when you let ethanol gas sit in these, it will gum up the carbs, FI or whatever it has.

Not a life changing issue if he was wrong so I decided to go with it.

Eddie

• Like 1

That's what I was wondering. Makes sense, all my gas powered yard tools need gone through every year when it's time to use them again. 

Free bump. 

I’m interested but really don’t know what what with chain saws other than I know stihl is supposed to be the best. If it’s still available by this weekend I’ll do some research and likely send you an offer. Free bump.