Sign in to follow this  
tomgobbler

wyoming antelope

I just got back from taking a trip to wyoming, me and my little brother went. We came back with 4 goats, 1 badger, and one red fox. 1 bow kill, 3 rifle kills and 1 muzzle loader kill. one shot at 310 yards, one shot at 562 yards, one at 275, one at 225 (with the muzzle loader) one at 243, and one at 21 yards (bow) we had an awsome trip. the first role of film just had my buck, the second roll is still at walmart, so will get more pictures latter.

tommy

post-2728-1223845426.jpg

post-2728-1223845455_thumb.jpg

post-2728-1223845475.jpg

post-2728-1223845496.jpg

post-2728-1223845512.jpg

I just got back from taking a trip to wyoming, me and my little brother went. We came back with 4 goats, 1 badger, and one red fox. 1 bow kill, 3 rifle kills and 1 muzzle loader kill. one shot at 310 yards, one shot at 562 yards, one at 275, one at 225 (with the muzzle loader) one at 243, and one at 21 yards (bow) we had an awsome trip. the first role of film just had my buck, the second roll is still at walmart, so will get more pictures latter.

tommy

nice goat! congrats!!!! <_<

Congratulations on your trophy!

My lope was not anywhere that nice this year.

My Brother In Law had a good story this year in Wyoming though. He filled his buck tag and was ready to fill one of his doe tags (had 2) so he goes out and spots a heard and picked one that looked larger and was standoffish from the rest of the heard. He ranges it a bit over 300 and lays the 280 down and shoots seeing the antelope fall dead. He is walking up to it and notices it looks "odd" almost twisted around, and as he gets closer sees the body does not look right. A few more steps and he sees the lope, is actually 2 lopes. Both does, and the one he aimed at was a lung shot with the bullet passing through and then passing through the neck of the one he did not see. He is sure glad he had both tags with him! The thing is in the range finder and in the binos he watched this lope for several minutes moving around the fringe of the group and never saw 2 of them!

So he He gets 3 lopes this year with 2 shots!