Sign in to follow this  
Coues Sniper

AMAZING trail cam picture

I agree that it is photoshopped. some of the blood in the belly area looks like it is already dry, and there is blood on the off side front leg even though the arrow does not look like it has gone in far enough to have poked out the other side yet. ;)

If you look closely you can see the broadhead coming out the other side.

Okay it has to be shopped because if you look at the elk he is blurred as he starts to run away. Now elk are fast but that deer jumping is alot faster. The deer should have some blurr to it but it don't. It has to be shopped. The deer in the back ground is the original pic probably and they added the other. Just my opinion. ;)

Looks real to me, you can see the entry and exit wounds and that is just splatter, it is not in its body. My uncle videotaped 2 bucks locked together and the larger one was arrowed and the still frames looked exactly like that whitetail does. Large splashes of blood from entry and exit immediately. When you arrow through the lungs or the heart the high pressure pushes the blood out the wound channels immediately. The ghosting is normal to on a moving animal. I have several pics from my younger days taking pics of my dork flagstaff friends while they are moving and it does the same thing. My vote is that it is for real. ag

I also think its photo shopped.

It looks like the dear was laying down when the photo was taken. The back legs look like they are touching each other, and they photo shopped in the blur to get the tail to stand up.

I could be wrong of course but my opinion as a professional photographer... It is possible to get a solid exposure and then ghosting (trees coming through the upper part of the deer) with a flash combined with a longer shutter speed. However I would expect to get the equal amount of blurred motion of the deer below the solid exposure. As this deer was coming down after the flash went off it would first expose solid as you see but then keep moving during the exposure... the result should be ghosting of trees on the upper part as you see since the deer moved down, but then also blurring of the deer an equal amount below the solid exposure. I don't buy it... Photoshop.

The deer was obviously laying on the ground dead when the pic was taken, then photoshopped into the trail cam pic!!!

Guest Desert View

I just had to, for those of you who believed that is a real picture I know you will believe this one, I caught this poacher in the act, sorry impact shot is to graphic to show. LOL

post-2778-1225134302.jpg