geoffsl

Lost Tool Boxes--Unit 1 Turkey Hunt 05/01/2022

I am asking for help.  I was out hunting turkey in unit one this weekend with my two boys.  After a brief stop along one of the two track roads near Greens Peak and Whiting Knoll, we arranged things in the back of my truck, in doing so my two stackable black dewalt toolboxes got set out on the road, but didn't get put back in.  By the time we realized what had happened (a couple of hours later) and traveled back to the spot where we left them, they both were gone.  While most of the tools have no sentimental value, there are a couple of irreplaceable items and a couple of tools I need for work.  I can give a near perfect inventory or I can provide the exact gps coordinates if needed.  If you know of someone or hear of any one coming across them that would be great.  I am happy to pay a reward for keeping them safe for me.  Please spread the word.  Your help is greatly appreciated.  

Geoff (602) 524-6592

I posted on a couple of local pages in Eagar and Greer to help out. Hope you find them. 

• Like 1

Trying to see if this person may have found them

F8AE1D90-C113-426C-BF64-433D5B5E1DE2.jpeg

• Like 2

Tools have been found 👊👍👊 awesome to know that there are good people out there!!!! I posted in Greer FB page and someone picked them up and got a hold of the OP due to his post on CW. 

• Like 13

11 minutes ago, Vowell said:

Tools have been found 👊👍👊 awesome to know that there are good people out there!!!! I posted in Greer FB page and someone picked them up and got a hold of the OP due to his post on CW. 

That is some great footwork Vowell........!!!!

• Like 3