Sign in to follow this  
TAM

.300 RUM Brass?

For those of you with personal expericnce with hand loading for the .300 RUM what brass do you use? I've heard some negative things about the Remington brass and I'd like to consider some other options. I'm really only interested in new brass and for the most part I'm not that concerned if I have to pay more for quality.

Thanks,

Tim

Tim, no first hand experienc with .300 RUM brass but I do load for my dads 7 RUM. I use regular old Remington brass and have never had a problem Accuracy is there, speed is consistent...

I will give the Remington brass a try for sure. In fact, I already have 200 pieces of it. I just want to see what other brands people have used with good results. I'm not ruleing anything out until I've tried it.

I also use rem brass. i get a few cases per bag that i dont use but it works fine. ive heard good things bout nosler brass but i cant spend that much on brass

Have had good luck with the Rem 300 RUM brass, holding up pretty good. Loaded 2 bags five times already and still holding good. Let me know what you find out.