With all honesty that is just about how wide he sat! Some of you guys may not believe me but that is what I saw!

I believe you Christian. If you remember, i was one of the few that believed you about the Burgundy bull too. ;) You know your stuff bro. Get that dude killed and make all the doubters eat crow.

Heck, I think yer smokin' somethin', that buck aint any bigger than 55"..... If ya zoom in on the pic you can see there's still milk drippin' from his lower lip, actually, now that i see it better, I think I see spots on the little dude!

:lol: :lol: :P That oughtta light the fire under ya......gettem' killed so we can see what he really is.......I'd shoot em' ;) JIM>

Here's a big two I shot 2 years ago.

DSCF0155.jpg

DSCF0158.jpg

Picture088.jpg

DSCF0142.jpg

After glassing for a couple hours I saw a small buck cross over a saddle at 420 yds, could see this guy in a cedar and that he had decent width and mass. Couldn't count tines as he had his head mostly in the cedar. I set up quick, I would only have 15 yds to shoot him before he went over. He steps out and I quick check it's him in my scope and shoot. When I walk up to him I'm suprised he's a two point, was a great backpack hunt and a unique buck.

Kent