Sign in to follow this  
trphyhntr

Was everyone with Onx sent this?

Yeah. Pretty bland. Basically showing all the tools like the “Where to Hunt” page on the website a person could use for their upcoming hunt. An infomercial basically saying, hey visit us at AZGFD.org for all your hunting needs and utilize the info on our OnX app.

13 minutes ago, Newbie2012 said:

Yeah. Pretty bland. Basically showing all the tools like the “Where to Hunt” page on the website a person could use for their upcoming hunt. An infomercial basically saying, hey visit us at AZGFD.org for all your hunting needs and utilize the info on our OnX app.

Was it worth our money? 

• Like 1

I remember sitting on a glassing knob in January of 2018 I believe it was in one of the southern units and getting a email from OnX saying “you can be in Arizona hunting rutting deer right now with OTC tags” it was something along those lines and I remember thinking great, it’s gonna blow up with hunters around here.  So many people are probably sitting at home getting cabin fever and then read this email.

7 hours ago, trphyhntr said:

Was it worth our money? 

Did you watch it? It was nothing more than walking people through the G&F website and how to use the tools in conjunction with OnX to help in your scouting. Links in the website we’ve all looked at a hundred times.

It’s the same stuff guys here on CWT post to new members on where to start looking for info. Literally the same stuff.  

6 minutes ago, Newbie2012 said:

Did you watch it? It was nothing more than walking people through the G&F website and how to use the tools in conjunction with OnX to help in your scouting. Links in the website we’ve all looked at a hundred times.

It’s the same stuff guys here on CWT post to new members on where to start looking for info. Literally the same stuff.  

Ok. So why did we pay onx to do it? Did other states do the same ?

Just to add, they are not Masterclasses in the sense when comparing to the "originals."

I've taken business category MasterClasses online and they are quite involved and require membership. 

Hours worth of multiple-part lesson plans.

Chris Voss Teaches The Art of Negotiation (masterclass.com)

Daniel Pink Teaches Sales and Persuasion (masterclass.com)

36 minutes ago, Chef said:

They are all Free.  AZGFD probably didn't pay a dime.

onX Hunt Masterclasses - YouTube

The Arizona class is in the link below in case you missed it...

Big Game Hunting in Arizona- onX Hunt Masterclass - YouTube

Thanks for chiming in. I was going to post the link to all the classes, but decided what’s the point anymore here on CWT. 

"When you little scamps get together, you're worse than a sewing circle."  -  Uma Thurman; Pulp Fiction