wbyfireman

WTB. IMR 7977

Looking to buy some IMR 7977 for my recently rebuilt 338 Lapua.

Thanks much, hope everyone has a successful season !!

33 minutes ago, 1uglydude said:

Hodgdon announced today that they are discontinuing the whole Enduron line. You may want to work out a load with something else. 

Do you have a link showing this? Seems there is a lot of marketing for IMR/Hodgdon to just discontinue the whole line. 

13 hours ago, dentedr said:

Do you have a link showing this? Seems there is a lot of marketing for IMR/Hodgdon to just discontinue the whole line. 

If you google it people are talking about it on virtually every major reloading forum.  Powder Valley broke the news on social media yesterday.  If you look at the Hodgdon website under every one of the Enduron powders there is a disclaimer saying "discontinued in 2022"  https://shop.hodgdon.com/imr-enduron-4166/

Hodgdon doesn't make their own powders.  They import them and relabel them.  The Enduron line was made by General Dynamics, and the rumor is that they either can't or won't continue to supply it for private contracts.

• Like 1

Sorry to hijack, when I looked after seeing it this morning it was only on a couple of forums when I googled it and with the way bad info spreads I wanted to make sure it was actually real. Thanks for the response. 

Good luck to the OP and to the top