BowNut

CW Goes To San Diego

Here are some pics from the first 3 days of my Oct. whitetail hunt. We were there for my sisters wedding then came home to finish the hunt with my sis and her new husband. We had a great time in San Diego and on the hunt.

post-1013-1225595894_thumb.jpg

post-1013-1225595971_thumb.jpg

post-1013-1225596252_thumb.jpg

post-1013-1225596273_thumb.jpg

post-1013-1225596294_thumb.jpg

HPA Member parked in a no parking zone? Surely an optical illusion!!!!!!!! :o :lol: :P

:lol: I knew someone would say something about the signs I didn't even think about that sticker!LOL! But it was the only place I could get a picture before I left to come home and actually I was just turning around and just happened to hop out and snap a picture.

Ya Chef I put a few miles and a lot of gas in the tank last week. Glad the gas prices dropped some.

So wheres the buck in the back of the truck picture?

:( I think I saw one with your mug on here some place. :P No luck on the hunt.I had seen some good ones while scouting and just could not locate them in the four days I hunted. I should have moved to a new spot but I just could not get myself to go anywhere else knowing what had been there. It looked like they were push kinda hard over the weekend when I was out of town but they are probably running all over now that the hunt is over.