Sign in to follow this  
AzRaised08

Taxidermy Suggestions for Elk Shoulder Mount

Ok guys, forgive me because I am COMPLETELY new to the process of getting an animal taxidermied. Fingers crossed, my wife will fill her tag in the late bull hunt. She is very excited about the tag, and if she ends up getting a decent bull she would love to do a shoulder mount. I’m sure there is a thread somewhere on this site that addresses this already, but do you guys have any suggestions on a trustworthy and decently priced taxidermist to do the job? Also, if the bull ends up being smaller or broken, she is considering doing a euro and getting the hide tanned. I can probably do the euro myself (I did one last year), but any suggestions on who might do a good job tanning a hide would be great! I appreciate any recommendations you can provide!

John

I would recommend Mike at A Head of the Game. He is in the west valley and does a great job.  He has done seven animals for me and multiple for my friends.  He does a great job, is timely, and his price is fair.  

• Like 3

On 10/17/2022 at 2:57 PM, bigj23 said:

I would recommend Mike at A Head of the Game. He is in the west valley and does a great job.  He has done seven animals for me and multiple for my friends.  He does a great job, is timely, and his price is fair.  

Second for Mike, great guy, honest and fair as mentioned. Mike Vaccaro 623-451-5067