Sign in to follow this  
GRONG

Big archery buck?

For the life of me I can't find those pics of that guy that killed that big 112" buck with his bow. I remember he said he'd missed it 2wice already and then it bedded down 35 yards from him and he whacked him then. Anyone know? Thanks in advance for the help.

look under hunting in az.on the 2nd page of listings.by the way saw you on tv the other day on outdoor channel.

good luck,

wklman

I have only hunted two days this month, and just saw does. I'll try next weekend and then hang it up til August. How about you? How about posting a picture of that massive pig you arrowed?

Bowsniper

I need to get with you so you can post it, intell I get a scanner.I got a call from my lion hunting buddy.are you interested in going snow hunting?could of took a 2 point this week but just could not do it,to early in the year..also when you going to get that buck on d.c.a website? mike

Thats it!! Sweet man that is so freakin cool. I kinda felt like that deer had to shown off a bit more instead of hidden in some unknown thread. Thanks guys. Good luck in the rest of January. I just got some pretty nice pics off one of my trail cameras of a nice 3pt buck. I'm just waiting for Amanda to give me the url so I can post them. Later and congrats again on one heck of a gorgeous buck.

That 112" buck was a beauty.I was on my way home when i saw the guy gutting him and I had to go see.When I got closer I was amazed the buck was a monster I put my hands on the rack and didnt want to let go.He was a toad and archery to top it off.The guy asked me what I thoutght he would go and I told definitely over 100" and he would most definitely book in the pope and young.Guy said it was only his second or third deer,and he had hunted rifle in previous years with no success.What a buck,not too many bucks like that give you a chance especially archery.Congraluations to this hunter and good luck in the future.I know where he was killed and I will be in that area looking to see if the gene pool is still in there. :D

just reading the last post.stated he new were to hunt due to seeing bowsnipers buck while he was cleaning it.what happend to people scouting on their own.doing some homework to find a good place to hunt.I've seen this before. now during hunting hours,these guys will be road hunting our trucks when they find them they will park 100' away and tromp through the forest and blow our set ups.then they have the nerve to come up and ask have you seen anything???