I feel like a kid the night  before  Christmas.  Eric at Axis Works  called  and my rifle is done.  I'll be picking it up after work.  The scope  will  be here  Monday or Tuesday  a Tangent Theta 315 I was able  to get from a gentleman  on lrh  . It's used but new he mounted it and then decided  he wanted  more magnification  so I was able to get a deal for it with badger rings and a flatline level . YES LANCE  WAS A INFLUENCE!! He's  got some amazing rifles . I've got 200 pieces of peterson  brass and dies already. 

It's been  a long year waiting  and collecting  all the parts for this build . 

• Like 3

1 hour ago, Crazymonkey said:

I feel like a kid the night  before  Christmas.  Eric at Axis Works  called  and my rifle is done.  I'll be picking it up after work.  The scope  will  be here  Monday or Tuesday  a Tangent Theta 315 I was able  to get from a gentleman  on lrh  . It's used but new he mounted it and then decided  he wanted  more magnification  so I was able to get a deal for it with badger rings and a flatline level . YES LANCE  WAS A INFLUENCE!! He's  got some amazing rifles . I've got 200 pieces of peterson  brass and dies already. 

It's been  a long year waiting  and collecting  all the parts for this build . 

Post some pictures when she's all do Chris.

• Like 1

She's done !! Still  going  to add some color to the stock but it's dang light for a 26inch barrel  . Bare gun is right at 7lbs 4oz . Scope is like  27 Oz plus rings and a level and it should  be around  9 lbs all in no suppressor  . I've got two in jail and not sure which  will  go with  the rifle. 

20240202_151041.jpg

20240202_151113.jpg

• Like 2
  • Wow! 1

57 minutes ago, PRDATR said:

Looks good. Is it purpose built?

I wanted  something  lighter  than my 7-08 . That thing  is a tack driver but it's a easy 15 lbs . I've got the big stuff covered  with  a few different  heavy calibers  . This was purpose  built  to be as light  as I could  make it but still  have the long barrel. It should  be heck  on just about everything  and still bang steel if I get  some time to shoot. 

• Like 1

Added some color  to the stock  today . I was looking  at blues but didn't like the test stock  look . I think  the green is a much better  look . It still needs matte clear .

Before  and after. 

20240202_151113.jpg

20240309_134112.jpg

20240309_163602.jpg

• Like 2