Sign in to follow this  
SilentButDeadly

couple shed videos

Here are a couple short videos of me finding sheds out in the Palo verdes.

The first video is from a month ago, a real weirdo; spoon shaped end on the main beam, twisted tine, split eye guard. Never seen the buck on the hoof. The second half of the video is of a couple young bucks I've been watching from velvet to hard horned... http://picasaweb.google.com/lh/photo/kRCjBGfMdYZD_DraJm5_2Q

The second video is of a shed I found this morning. A really nice 80ish inch buck with a bladed g2 and a bladed main beam that hints at a future dropper (maybe!). http://picasaweb.google.com/lh/photo/WgIO-pDulKEzpsrPjulncg

Way cool video. Enjoyed the expertise of the dog cruisin around for sheds :rolleyes:

Still waiting for that Mossback shed dvd to come out.

Thanks for sharing those segments, nice to see video along with the shed itself.

AzP&Y

Thanks! Great shed video and video of some nice bucks. When I tried to access the first one I also stumbled on to a video of some game cam pics set to music. That was very cool too.

there are a few videos in my folders, you're all welcome to look at them.

T

Thanks! Great shed video and video of some nice bucks. When I tried to access the first one I also stumbled on to a video of some game cam pics set to music. That was very cool too.

there are a few videos in my folders, you're all welcome to look at them.

T

Cool. I wasn't trying to snoop but when the video didn't come up I resorted to the tried and true IT solution of clicking on stuff until something happened. Thanks for the permission.