Sign in to follow this  
lionhunter

Looking for someone to reload 300 wsm & 300 win mag

Ok, Here is my strange request:

I have 100 or so spent cases of both 300 wsm, and 300 win mag brass that I need to reload/ work up a reload. So here's the deal; I do not reload or own a reloader. I am looking for someone in the Phoenix/ Peoria area who has the equipment that might consider helping me out! I am NOT looking for a free service, just someone who knows the ins and outs of reloading, and has the equipment to do it. I am more than willing to pay for the reloading.

Let me know if any of you are interested.

Thanks in advance,

Darin Williams (Whitey)

I know what you are saying, I don't think I would trust anyone to do it for me not to say they don't know what they are doing, but they are human and we make mistakes. with that being said I would like to get into reloading myself and I will at some point. you can buy a kit from RCBS that cost about 300ish and that cheap compared to buying the rounds complete like we do at 40 or more bucks a box.

I know what you are saying, I don't think I would trust anyone to do it for me not to say they don't know what they are doing, but they are human and we make mistakes. with that being said I would like to get into reloading myself and I will at some point. you can buy a kit from RCBS that cost about 300ish and that cheap compared to buying the rounds complete like we do at 40 or more bucks a box.

Thanks for the response. Yes, it would have to be the right person. I use to reload a ton in the mid 90's; before kids and wife. ( I lived with a good friend who had all the equipment) I reloaded 6mm, .223, 22-250, and 06. I was very meticulous about each step. Maybe your right, I should just buy the stuff myself.

Good huntin

Just my general thoughts on this subject.

My first thought is, yes I would like to help. But the legal liabilities make it very risky. As much as I would like to help, knowing the cost of ammo now, it would be great to help a fellow hunter out. Just not smart being the loader for someone else's gun.

What I would be willing to do is.

If they were new to reloading and didn't have equip, working on my equip and components, making known loads for my guns until we were both comfortable with their ability. Then working on ammo for their guns. Would be a long process.

If a newbe bought equip and needed help setting up and starting I would gladly do it the same way as above just with their equip. Still a long process.

If an experienced reloader needed to use my equip to load their own that would be fine.

As much as I would like to help, I would not just load for someone else outside of family.

Kent

I forgot to add, BATF has strict laws concerning reloading for any kind of profit. Not a road to go down.

Just my general thoughts on this subject.

My first thought is, yes I would like to help. But the legal liabilities make it very risky. As much as I would like to help, knowing the cost of ammo now, it would be great to help a fellow hunter out. Just not smart being the loader for someone else's gun.

What I would be willing to do is.

If they were new to reloading and didn't have equip, working on my equip and components, making known loads for my guns until we were both comfortable with their ability. Then working on ammo for their guns. Would be a long process.

If a newbe bought equip and needed help setting up and starting I would gladly do it the same way as above just with their equip. Still a long process.

If an experienced reloader needed to use my equip to load their own that would be fine.

As much as I would like to help, I would not just load for someone else outside of family.

Kent

I forgot to add, BATF has strict laws concerning reloading for any kind of profit. Not a road to go down.

Thanks KRP

As luck would have it I ran into a fellow hunter/ shooter out shooting this morning. He seems to really know his stuff, and has agreed to help me work up a load for both my 300wsm and 300 win mag.

It is truely funny the way things work out.

Thanks again for the input.

DW