Anyone out there have a T3 in .270 wsm? I have looked at a lot of ballistics on it and it is simmilar to the .270 Weatherby. The rifle itself is sweet, but I was told that it only comes in a 22 in. and that a little short for my taste. So let me kow how it shoots.

Treestandman just bought one a few months ago and I helped him get it sighted in. It's a nice gun and shoots very well. I was really impressed with the trigger, it's not nearly as stiff as many other new rifles. I think Scott Adams has one as well, and I'm pretty sure he's happy with it. I thought it came with a 24 inch barrel, but I'm not sure. I shoot the .270 weatherby and it's still a little faster than the WSM, but both are great coues rifles.

I bought the Tikka t3 hunter in .270 wsm. I am very pleased w/ it's performance. It is also very light. The only thing I'm not real crazy about is the plastic manufactured magazine. I recommend it.

I shoot a T3 in 270 win. Great rifle and the trigger is about the best for an out of box gun.

The Stds have the 22" barrel the magnums have a 23" plus barrel

Mike

I shoot a T 3 300 WSM and it comes with a 22 or a 24 inch barrel, the 270 does as well depending on which stock you choose, I think the synthetic is 22 and the walnut is 24. Good accurate rifles with awesome triggers out of the box. AG

Don't let the length of the barrel discourage you. I bought one of those H&R rifle ($219) last year to just throw in the truck with me. It came with a 20in. barrel calibered for 223. This little sucker shot so good I ordered a .243, .270, and 50 caliber black powder barrel for it. The .243 is dead on at 300 yards using factory ammo. The best part about it, is that the whole set-up weighs about 6lbs including scope. I now carry this rifle instead of my Browning A-bolt stainless stalker with a muzzle break. I have never had the chance to shoot a Tikka, but have heard nother but good remarks about them. David