Sign in to follow this  
azhuntnut

Obama made me do it

I hesitated purchasing this bad boy about six months ago, but after the recent elections I decided it was time to take the plunge. It is a FNH Five-seveN that included three 20 round magazines. For those not familier with this firearm, it is a 5.7x28mm. I will be using the 40 grain vmax in mine. It comes out of the barrel around 1750fps does very well on animals and the two legged type. Empty, the gun only weighs 19.0 oz empty. I have included a picture of ballistic gel to show the fragmentation of the bullet. This sucker is going to be fun. David

IMG_0054.jpg

ss197sr.jpg

David, I bet you are going to love that thing. I have wanted one for a while, cant justify it....yet.

where did you end up buying it at, and what did it set you back?

Darren

Mike, I felt the same way about the black guns until I started doing a little more research on them. When I thought there might be a chance that Hillary was going to make it into office, I decided to build an AR for varmint hunting. With the prices people are asking for them now, I am glad I got one. I use a five round magazine in it and it has become my goto gun for varmints. It is super accurate and has a fast follow up shot if I need it. I plan on using the Five seveN as my CCW firearm and close quarters varmint hunting. David

Nice purchase... Ive owned mine now for almost a year and love it. I take it with me on all my hunts. You never know when a yote might show himself or anything else ;) . It is an extremely fast and accurate round. Enjoy