IA Born

Feb 2023 AZ Combo License Raffle

We have another chance at a AZ Lifetime Combo Raffle up and running.  This particular raffle will be used to help fund our scholarship program to provide up to $1000 for a high school senior in northern Arizona.  Chances are $20 each and only 100 chances are available.  Get your chances while you can and help a great cause!

https://www.naznwtf.org/product-page/az-lifetime-combo-license-raffle-1

1 hour ago, PRDATR said:

I just received my Pioneer License last month. If I enter and win can I give it to my son?

That is an excellent question that I should have made clear in my original post.  Absolutely, you can.  You can designate any AZ resident to receive the license if you win.

• Like 3

Bump.  About 50 tickets left

We have 9 tickets left on this raffle!

1 ticket left and we'll draw a winner this weekend!

• Like 1

We sold out yesterday morning, drew a winner last night, and finally spoke to him this morning.  Congratulations to Tim Denny, from Cottonwood, AZ, for being the lucky winner of our latest AZ Lifetime Combo License!  Tim is a great guy and supporter of all things conservation.  Thanks to everyone who supported our raffle and helped us give out two high school scholarships!

• Like 1

I have no control over who enters the drawings, Tim bought several chances at it, and I did it completely random and fair.  If you go back and look at all of our other raffles he's entered (pretty much all of them), this is the first one he's won from us.  I get what you're saying, but this was done fairly and randomly.

• Like 2

5 hours ago, kornbread said:

Congratulations to a nwtf chapter president for winning a nwtf raffle

image.png.344fe8ff9c28a4a135170ae293d58c2b.png

• Haha 2