Sign in to follow this  
ruffcountry

Lost knife

Lost my blue handled Case pocket knife :( , probaly at a sign in point . My wife gave it to me , would like to have it back . Anybody find it ?

Good luck!

While you're lookin' for ruffcountry's knife, keep an eye out for my CRK! It's sittin' on a hill in 36A, west of the McGee Ranch.

Bill in sunny Tucson

I just found out that i left my favorite hunting flashlight on the side of the hill in unit 31. We were gutting my coues buck and it must have fallen out of the pack.

If you find a alaskan yukon beanie/hat under the rim in Unit 22 above the highline trail just nw or roberts mesa please let me know I have never heard my dad complain about something for so long. He thought he put it in his pocket but he did not.

Good luck!

While you're lookin' for ruffcountry's knife, keep an eye out for my CRK! It's sittin' on a hill in 36A, west of the McGee Ranch.

Bill in sunny Tucson

Is it a Ubejane ?

Got my flashlight back today. We chased some deer right past the spot so i got it back.

Was up in 22N this past weekend with my dad and his friend. My dad's friend lost his brand new $280 digital camera that he had never used. It fell out of his pack(very old pack). I won't say the area because they are back up there this week and in the bulls. It's killin me bein back home and not knowin the results yet.