CouesWhitetail

New forum!

This forum was requested by a member (HEADACHE) awhile back and I thought it was a nice extension of our CouesWhitetail.com community. If you have a friend or loved one you would like to have people here pray for, please post it.

Amanda

Super idea and it just shows the character of folks on this site!

way cool it's nice to have a place too PRAY AND BE THANKFULL. Amanda God bless you.

INKABSORBINGHUMAN13

post-2340-1230809841.jpg

Prayer is not only a necessity but, amazingly powerful. Thank you Amanda for your willingness to add prayer requests to your discussion forum and may you and others alike be blessed. We truly serve an awesome God!!! We have so much to be thankful for.

Prayer is not only a necessity but, amazingly powerful. Thank you Amanda for your willingness to add prayer requests to your discussion forum and may you and others alike be blessed. We truly serve an awesome God!!! We have so much to be thankful for.

AMEN!

AMEN!

Another AMEN ;)

Men, I have a brother who has quit smokin cigs and dipping at the same time. I have quit both in the past and the anger I experienced was extreme. Knowing how difficult quiting was for me Scott needs our prayers. Please pray for Scott to have the strength and determination to walk away from these substances and never return. Thanks and God bless to those who take a minute to pray for him.

Men, I have a brother who has quit smokin cigs and dipping at the same time. I have quit both in the past and the anger I experienced was extreme. Knowing how difficult quiting was for me Scott needs our prayers. Please pray for Scott to have the strength and determination to walk away from these substances and never return. Thanks and God bless to those who take a minute to pray for him.

Lord, we present to you your son Scott, you know him by name and last name, you know him very well since you created him; and the enemy has tried to take it away from you. We put Scott in your hand Lord, touch him with your powerfull hand, let him be heal, make him free of any desire to try any substance that does not belong on him; make him strong, stronger than that desire, if he even smells smoke from a cigarrete let it be to him a really bad smell with a really bad taste Lord. We ask you this in your precious Name that is above all names!!

We thank you Lord becuase you do not forget about Scott, we thank you Lord becuase you are the one that make it happen. Please Lord help Scott and protect him under your wing; send your angels to protect him and let this ordeal or necessity come to and end and let it be for Your honor and glory and for your Name to be exalted and at the same time........for Scott to have more faith on you.

In the name of your Son Jesus, AMEN!