Sign in to follow this  
luvin huntin

November Coues

Hey guys..."long time listener, first time caller"....been watching from the sidelines for a while and love the site.

Here's a pic of my coues I shot this weekend. I shot this buck Saturday morning at 7:00am, 500yds - .300 Ultra Mag This is my second coues deer.

post-3049-1228184547_thumb.jpg

Thats a nice buck . You have much to be proud of . Congratulations .

Is his neck a little swollen or is that just the way he looks in the picture ?

Of course is swollen!! got hit by a 300 Ultra Magnum!! everything is swollen including the shooters shoulder! :lol: He probably still has a headache and trying to remember what happened after he woke up? :P

Just kidding....................Ernesto C

Of course is swollen!! got hit by a 300 Ultra Magnum!! everything is swollen including the shooters shoulder! :lol: He probably still has a headache and trying to remember what happened after he woke up? :P

Ruffcountry: Thank you for the compliment. Yeah...his neck is(I mean was) a little sore. I guess I'll just say I was trying to save the backstraps :lol:

Ernesto: Yeah the ole Ultramag did its job. Shoulder is not a sore as my ears. With the muzzlebreak it is pretty rediculously loud - I seem to have forgotten how loud it is. I used to think it was silly to see guys wear ear protection when hunting - but I will from now on - especially with the ultramag. The ears are still ringing a bit :blink: :unsure:

Thanks

Greg

Ruffcountry: Thank you for the compliment. Yeah...his neck is(I mean was) a little sore. I guess I'll just say I was trying to save the backstraps :lol:

Ernesto: Yeah the ole Ultramag did its job. Shoulder is not a sore as my ears. With the muzzlebreak it is pretty rediculously loud - I seem to have forgotten how loud it is. I used to think it was silly to see guys wear ear protection when hunting - but I will from now on - especially with the ultramag. The ears are still ringing a bit :blink: :unsure:

Thanks

Greg

HUUHHH?

Hey Guys, Just joined the site and would like to show you my coues whitetail. Here's a pictrure of my First Coues Whitetail. :) I shot my deer the second day of my hunt Nov 29, 2008. He gross scores 102 3/8 nets 101 3/8. I shot him at 425 yds with my Ruger 30-06. It was a great hunt. Anyways enjoy.

Dave

post-3045-1228256217_thumb.jpgpost-3045-1228256295_thumb.jpgpost-3045-1228256306_thumb.jpgpost-3045-1228256334.jpg